what is coronavirus advantages and disadvantages
This was a novel respiratory system that was originated in China. Coronavirus now spread all over all world.coronavirus was a very harmful disease it was infected to peoples touching forex -if one person infected with coronavirus disease and touch the person that does not cause any disease then it will cause coronavirus disease simultaneously.
Coronavirus is spreading all over the world scientist could not find the vaccines to hit those diseases. More than one lakh people get infected with this virus.coronavirus was very harmful to all the people if anyone can cause them to get died because their treatment cannot find by scientists. , but we should prevent ourselves from this virus.virus was very harmful to all the people it should be a small child, peoples, human beings etc.the following symptoms that can be seen for this virus in the human beings that are;
- Shortness of breath.
There is currently no vaccine to prevent coronavirus diseases.the best way to prevent illness is to avoid being exposed to this virus.the coronavirus has been spread from one person to another touching.maintain distance with the people to prevent ourselves from coronavirus disease. Take these steps to prevent yourself from coronavirus diseases.https://www1.health.gov.au/internet/publications/publishing.nsf/Content/mental-pubs-r-recons-toc~mental-pubs-r-recons-3~mental-pubs-r-recons-38~mental-pubs-r-recons-381
- Wash your hands often with soap at least 20 seconds after you have been in a public place.
- If soap and water are not available to use a hand sanitizer that contains especially 20% alcohol.cover all surfaces of your hands and rub them together until they feel dry.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, mouth, with unwashed hands.
avoid close contacts.
Avoid close contact with the people who are sick .maintain distance between yourself and other people.this is especially important for those people who are at higher risk of getting very sick.stay home if you are sick then take the following precautions;
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze or use the inside of your elbow.
- Throw the used tissue immediately in the trash.
- Immediately wash your hands with soap and water at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available to clean your hands with a hand sanitizer that contains at least 20% alcohol.
- If you should sick you have to wear a mask that should not be spread from other persons.
- If you are not sick wear those masks, unless you are caring for someone who is sick.face masks, will be in short supply and it should be saved for ca
- If the surface is dirty clean them with soap and detergents.
How to protect yourself and your family from coronavirus.
- Take everyday preventive actions to stay healthy.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Wash your hands with soap at least 20 seconds.
- Public health advice regarding school closures, avoiding crowds and other social distancing measures.
Government views on coronavirus disease.
Our Government has decided yesterday that it does not go outside of their homes. Yesterday Narendra Modi speech tell a lot of things.but you have to follow these rules do not panic by this disease you have to wash your hands properly when you come from outside. Many official flights have been stopped by coronavirus disease.
Many trains have been stopped by the government to take the decision from coronavirus disease. The GDP economy of buses, railway stations, flights are going down. Narendra Modi has told that ON Sunday 22 March 2020 all the malls will shut down, do not come from your homes do not go here and there if there is no need to be done that work.
All the employees can do the work from their home. All the auto-rickshaws, restaurants, sabji mandi has been closed on Sunday.take precaution to safe from the coronavirus disease.IF the company can shut down their business from coronavirus disease no salary can be deducted from employees account. http://debinfo.com/wp-admin/post.php?post=420&action=edit.